Developing a social media strategy is an important step towards forging online relationships and creating social ambassadors, drawing positive attention towards your brand. Social media can provide positive, round the clock viral activity at a relatively low cost. The reach is limitless globally and has the potential to make a significant impact quickly.
We work closely with our strategic partners at Skyline Social to develop a dynamic strategy for your social media presence. We integrate this across all your social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blogs etc.
A good strategy should focus on the following key areas:
- Tactics – setting goals and defining exactly what you want to achieve from using social media.
- Activity Review – assess the activity within your sector and grasp what is trending and what people are talking about the most. Leverage this knowledge and incorporate into your strategy.
- Content – create engaging content that people will find interesting and share. Timing and duration of content is key, ensuring a careful release schedule is followed.
- Impact – monitor and review the impact of the strategy on your social standing.
- Evolve – trends and interests constantly change, so the ability to monitor and evolve quickly must be factored in.
Social media has become an important asset, yet many organisations are still behind the curve with adopting a strategy that maximises value. Posting the odd tweet or blog is unlikely to be making much impact.
Like developing a relationship with a person face to face, building a social media following takes time and requires careful planning. Speak to us about how we can help.