We offer flexible support, maintenance and hosting service options for all products we develop. Each can be tailored to the individual needs of the client. All our sites come with online tutorials. Follow the link below to learn how to better manage your site.
Flexible Support Options
Ad-HocNo Contract required
- We offer a standard hourly ‘ad-hoc’ rate for both web and software development that has a 1 hour minimum charge. This is ideal for small changes, updates and fixes etc.
- Services provided are based on current team availability and have no specific response time / SLA attached. We obviously endeavour to prioritise urgent work where possible.
- No SLA based technical support (telephone, e-mail and remote desktop) with an agreed response time. ‘Out of hours’ options are not available.
- No proactive system maintenance, such as essential housekeeping or health checks.
- No hosted server support such as compatibility and security updates (e.g. to maintain functionality on new browsers and devices).
- No agreed retained developer time, purchased in blocks for a discounted rate.
- No priority when additional development work is needed.
ContractMinimum 12 month
- *Pricing starts at £129.99 is based on up to 2 hours per month. Each maintenance contract’s price varies based on the size, complexity and user base of a system.
- This option is recommended when an SLA based support response and maintenance routine is required – usually for bespoke software applications, although can include larger websites.
- SLA based technical support (telephone, e-mail and remote desktop) with an agreed response time. ‘Out of hours’ options also available.
- Proactive system maintenance, including essential housekeeping and health checks.
- Hosted server support such as compatibility and security updates (e.g. to maintain functionality on new browsers and devices).
- Agreed retained developer time, purchased in blocks for a discounted rate.
- Priority when additional development work is needed.
We can provide a secure and reliable hosting platform, optimised to run your website or software application. This includes taking care of the configuration, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
We select a platform based on a number of factors including performance, scalability and data compliance requirements. Our preferred platforms include Microsoft Azure and WP Engine.
As part of our proactive approach, we complete an annual review of all systems we build. This is to ensure ongoing client satisfaction and to check for possible enhancement opportunities. The tech world moves fast, and we want to ensure our clients keep ahead!
Please get in touch to discuss your challenges.